It's weekend and a perfect time to talk about Sydney's nightlife.
No, I am not a party animal. But once in a blue moon, I do like to party and go wild. I must admit I did lot of clubbing while I was there. Sharing top places to make your night a crazy one -
1. Ivy - Famous among youngsters, Ivy is the place to be! A multi - level club which has both indoor and outdoor areas. It boasts of having the city's only rooftop pool bar.
2. Marquee - Dancing at The Star Marquee, followed by fun night at Casino, would make a perfect end to your night.
3. Sky Terrace - Enjoy the night under the stars with a mesmerizing city view at the rooftop bar.
4. Darling Harbour - This place never fails to impress! You can either enjoy dancing at the clubs or have dinner at the finest restaurants. Cargo bar, Bungalow 8, Home bar and Pontoon are few bars to name. Or you could simply take a stroll!
5. If nothing above appeals you! Take a three hour night cruise on Sydney harbour with dinner and an hour of international cabaret dance.
If you love Bollywood parties, then do attend Raj Khanna's party which is held once in a month.
Here are few pictures from the night I went to Sky Terrace and casino at The Star.
Dress - Sheike
Neckpiece - Lovisa
Clutch - Colette by Colette Hayman