Apart from sightseeing and beach layovers, I spent most of my time in the shopping mall! Trust me, I can shop anywhere... anytime.... Yes, I am guilty of being a shopaholic. But my shopping habit might help you a little for your next trip to Sydney. I am sharing some of my favorite stores and what to expect there : -
1. Sheike - Selecting an outfit for a special occasion or a formal outing, this place will cater to all your fancy needs. Be it sexy or classy, this store has a lot to offer. You won't leave the store empty- handed.
2. Mimco - An Australian designer brand which is well - known for its bags, precious jewelry and phone covers.
3. Valley girl - The store is full of chic and feminine styles. A plethora of cuts, colors and styles is what brings me here.
4. Jay jays - If casual is your thing, then this place is definitely for you! Graphic tees, denims, badges and what not ! All at a very affordable price.
5. Pandora - A big fan of precious jewelry ? This store has a variety of modern styles. It is best known for its bracelets with charms.
6. Dotti - Known for its vibrant prints, store can be best categorized for it's bohemian styles . Apart from that they also have a range of party dresses.
7. Colette by Colette Hayman - A good place to buy neck-piece and party clutches at a reasonable price.
8. Glassons - Class, Sophistication and chic are few words that come to my mind when I think about this store.
9. Lovisa - An accessories store which has the most convenient yet beautiful display of it's products which are bsectioned color- wise. This place is usually maddening during sales. Well, why wouldn't it be ? Everything is half price!
10. Bardot - If bodycon, well - structured garments are your thing, head to this chic style store.
Dress - H&M, Melbourne
Heels - Forever New
Sunglasses - Forever21
Labels: Australia, bardot, best shopping places in sydney, dotti, Fashion and Travel, Fashion Blogger, Indian Blogger, Jay jays, Mimco, pandora, Sheike, Stores to shop in Sydney, Sydney, Travel Blog