The Neutral Effect


Winter is upon us, a very good time to take out your Neutral clothes from the closet and wear them.
Talking about Neutral colors, we all know Leopard print is the new neutral and I couldn't agree less.  If you are confused on how to make statement with neutrals ? 
 Well, an interesting way to make your Neutrals stand out is by incorporating Leopard print in your clothing. Yes, you can look all stylish without making any bold move. ;) 

I have to admit, Paper Bag waist skirts are my new obsession, I like how they cinch at waist and pleats are created above the belt. I was happy to find this skirt in midi - length, looking perfect with my body type. 

Class, Sophistication and Chic, are few words that come to my mind when I hear the word - Neutrals. This is how I styled my look in an urban chic way. :)











Any views, do share in the comment section below. :)

Top - Primark, London
Skirt - Zara
Blazer - Forever21
Bag - Ted Baker
Sunglasses - Aldo
Heels - Zara

You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Roposo.

Love
Anchal Mehra