One Dress, Four looks!



The best time of the year is here, Diwali. :D YAY
With Diwali, come a lot of party invitations. With parties, comes a lot of confusion - What to wear? and What not?
How to look different on each occasion? (because we hate repeating clothes.:P)

This post is exclusively done to solve all such problems. I have come up with four looks which are easy to incorporate and at the same time are budget friendly. 

- One Black Dress
  - Four styles

All the looks are styled in a contemporary way. Experimenting with your looks is a good idea for Diwali parties, but personally, I like to keep it all traditional on Diwali. These looks have been created in accordance with the level of comfort that we all need while playing at cards party. 
See how I styled my black dress in four different ways.

Look 1

For look one, I draped a dupatta as a scarf and placed it with a traditional belt. Chose mirror-work flats to compliment my look.







Look 2

Wore my multi-colored jacket over black dress. Added a pom-pom neck piece to draw focus. Keeping the theme in mind, I chose similar flats for the same. 





Look 3

For this look, I did a front style Dupatta fall with my Phulkari. Added Gotta patti jewellery, reflectors and a quirky bag to showcase the desi style.







Look 4

If your style is grunge, then this look is definitely for you. Wore Indian bangles, Aviators and carried a Potli bag to give an uber cool look.







I hope you liked the way I have used some of my old and new stuff. I guess next time you don't have to grumble about not having enough clothes. 

Which look was your favourite? Do comment below. :)

Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Love
Anchal Mehra

Labels: , , , , , , ,