Why didn't you call me?

"Why didn't you call me?"
- A song by Macy Gray. 

Few months back I did a song based styling for my college project, which I totally forgot to share with you all. 

We were given songs by our mentor and were not supposed to see the original video of the song. But only to listen the song and visual how 'we' as stylists would style the video. If we came up with concept which is similar to the actual video, she would reject the idea straight away. 

My concept - A college girl who wakes up confused in the morning with the question " Why didn't you call me? ". Her whole day revolves around the same thought. From  waking up to walking on street to shopping to meeting her friends. She is glued to her phone expecting his call but unfortunately never gets a call. In the end, she says " That's it for now " and heads to the club with her friends to enjoy the rest of the evening. That marks the end of the song. :) 

Two looks created are :- 

1. Girly glam style with sporty look. 





2. Girly glam combined with grunge style. 





Which look you like better? Leave a comment below. :)

You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Love 
Anchal Mehra