I am sexy & I know it !


Hello all! :)

I am back with another post that again talks project I was given in my college. 

A new look has been created with an amalgamation of three trends - Pin - up girl trend from 1940's, Indian nomadic styling trend and soft pop make - up trend from Spring/Summer 2016. 

As the basis of the shoot is inspired from Pin-  up girls, the shoot was done in a very sexy and seductive way. Since Pom Pom's are huge this season. I have used them for my Indian nomadic styling trend accompanied by Silver accessories. For the make - up trend, minimal make - up is given with emphasis on lips.

Look 1

Bold, Hot and Sexy are few words that describe this look.








Corset - Zivame
Skirt - Asos
Fishnet stockings - India Rush
Heels - Zara 
Choker, Belt - Peacock Swag

Photography - Sudhanshu Singh


Look 2

Another version of the same.








Top - Janpath
Skirt - Peacock Swag
Accessories - Janpath
Shoes - Kin's

Photography -  Me


Let me know, which look justifies the concept? 
Leave a comment. :)

Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Love 
Anchal Mehra