Gold and Bold


Bold Eyeliner, glitter on face and Golden lip color are few makeup trends of Spring/ Summer '16, which I combined together to create a new look for my college project.

Taking inspiration from Egyptian makeup style, I recreated the look with square flick eyeliner. Golden lips are done in place of nude lips, using glitter eye - shadow. Attention has been drawn towards eyes by placing Bindi(s) under my eyes. 

Curls are done to add drama. Golden accessories are used to give a finishing touch to the Egyptian look.








Eyeliner - Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Foundation - Lancome Teint Idole Ultra
Lips - Eye shadow from Urban Decay Palette
Nails - Maybelline Downtown Red 216

What do you think of the look?
Comment below. :)

Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Photography  - Harneet Singh

Love
Anchal Mehra