Beauty in Asymmetric



Asymmetric clothes look very chic and trendy.If rightly worn, they make one look slimmer. Apart from this, they are super comfy ! 

Asymmetric clothes are perfect Layering piece. I styled my top with printed pants and wore two different kinds of accessories. Check it out - 

Look 1 

I would wear something like this for a Shopping day. With minimal accessories and a big bag to go with it.









Look 2 

Something I would prefer for Sunday brunch.








Which look do you like more? Leave a comment. :)

Top - Forever21
Printed Pants - M block market
Heels - Stelatoes
Sunglasses 1 - Forever21
                  2- Forever21
Bag - Kardashian Kollection
Clutch - Jabong.com
Neckpiece 1 - Mussoorie
               2 -dotti,Aus
Bracelet - dotti ,Aus

Follow me on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter

Love
Anchal Mehra


Labels: , , , , , , ,