Pink-Purple Days


Hi Friends,
I hope you all are doing great. ;)


Kim Kardashian, my inspiration for this look. I think pencil skirt really compliments her hourglass figure.

Pink -  Purple have always been one of my personal favourite combination, but I have never actually been able to combine both. This skirt is really special to me as it is designed by my friend. Both the colours helps to boost skin complexion , making one look more refreshing and vibrant. :) 
I would really love to wear this outfit on a first date. ;)


















                                       


Top - Forever21
Skirt - Pooja Sahajwani
Shoes - Kins
Clutch - Aldo
Ring - Claire's
Earring  - Sydney
Bracelet - Sydney

I hope you liked my look. Would love to know about your views. Do leave a comment.




Love

Labels: , , , ,