Indian Colors





























Hi all,
Hope you all are doing good.

I am sure by this time you must have realized I am obsessed with bright colors.The first time I saw this outfit, I fell in love with it.Yes , it was Love at first sight.. :D

This is what I wore for the main function , you can checkout what I wore for Mehndi function,here.

The best thing about this outfit is one does not have to wear too much of Jewelry. Thanks to the neckline, which gives it an illusion of a neck-piece. Though, I wore  Peacock Ear-cuff earrings with traditional Indian hand chain.Matching my nails with the outfit , I got a colorful striped Nail art.


I hope you liked my look.
And I helped you to decide what to wear this wedding season.

Outfit - Raro 
Earrings and Hand chain - Soni Sapphire
Hair - Ambika Pillai, Model Town 
Makeup - Me :D

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram , Facebook and Twitter 

Love 
Anchal Mehra