Classy and Poised : Saree

October,this year is full of festivals and what could be better than a blogpost on Traditional Saree.Saree is one of the most graceful piece in one's closet.
It can make you look elegant,graceful,serene and sexy,depends upon the saree you wear and the way you drape.
So,here I am for the very first time on my blog wearing a saree and also the first front draped saree for me.. :)










Wearing an Indian outfit and not wearing jewellery is like committing a sin.My whole look is a tribute to Antique Indian Jewellery.
















Mehndi in Indian tradition is typically applied during special Hindu Weddings and Hindu Festivals like Karva Chauth,Diwal,Bhai Dooj and Teej.Since this month is dominated by festivals,I also chose to do get one done.










Photo Credits - Scorpion Paparazzo 

Saree - Mom's Closet 
Blouse - Janpath
Bangles - Jaipur
Ring - Rajouri Garden Market


Follow me on Instagram , Facebook and Twitter


Happy Festivals :D
Love 
Anchal Mehra