Fusion

























Lately,I have been very confused what next to put on blog.Since,I already have so many western looks,I decided to do something different from previous looks.
I wanted to create a fusion of Indian and western look,so this look came into my mind.

Incorporating Indian accessories with Western outfit was main idea behind this shoot.Still obsessed with Crop tops and long skirts,I worked my look with them only.Wearing Silver accessories with the look,made it look more traditional.

All the accessories in this look are very close to my heart.All those who are regular on my blog must have read my post on Ring bracelet (currently my favorite).

Since this is Independence week,I wanted to promote Indian goods(all the accessories are from local markets of Delhi).So,I thought this look was apt for the same.And also it is different from the regular Tri-color which we all go for on I-Day.

Crop Top - S.N. Market
Skirt - Supre,Sydney
Ring Bracelet - Janpath 
Envelope bag - Janpath 
Bangles - Kamla Nagar
Flats - Dilli Haat

Photo Credits - Poojita Singh

Follow - Facebook , Instagram ,Twitter


Happy Independence Day and have a great Weekend.

Love
Anchal Mehra