Black and White


Last year of college and that time of the year,when you are introduced to juniors and the time when you share your college experience with them.And off-course a Fresher's Party to go on."Black and White" was the theme.Take a look at what I wore for the same.











If you are my Instagram follower,then you must be knowing the contest I won two months back.Yeah, "Holiday Selfie Contest "which was held by Pantaloons India.I was given Rs.1000 as a part of the contest,which could be  redeemed  for any item in the store.I bought this pencil skirt from AND(yes,it was truly love at first sight :) )which was for Rs.1800(I got it for 800 :D Yeahhhh).They had amazing collection in other brands as-well.I would totally recommend you to visit the store.

Love the detailing of the Black sheer top,which I actually bumped into,while buying food. :D :P

As for my accessories,I used Metallic style.This was my first attempt.I hope I did justice to it.And I totally feel Metallics can dazzle any outfit.So,you should try it on too.

Skirt - AND,Pantaloons
Top - Rajouri Market 
Heels - Stush
Bag - Colette 
Earrings - Kamla Nagar 

Location - Miranda House,Delhi University

Follow me on Facebook , Instagram , Twitter


Love
Anchal Mehra