To the Tropics






























From last one month I was searching for something really worthy for my Tropical theme post.So,I found this wrap-on skirt  at Janpath and it was like,love at first sight(just love the multi-colored tropical print ).What makes it different from other bloggers post,is that these are no shorts,no maxi but a wrap on and I myself have not seen on any blog yet.( yes,as a blogger you have to keep an eye on other bloggers too :P ) 


Lets carry on,this black crochet top which I again found at Janpath.I first wanted to do a separate post on it but then I decided to do one blogpost for both Tropical and Crochet together.


Going with the theme,keeping the accessories minimal,I wore neon head chain adding glam to the look and wore sleek silver bracelets, and my make up too,minimal.Carrying Orchids,because they make me happy :)

 Photo credits - Scorpion Paparazzo (Vriti Sehdev)

Follow me - Facebook , Instagram ,Twitter


Love 
Anchal Mehra