Boho Chic









 










My last two posts were more of formal look.So,I decided to post something casual.While searching my closet for something new to post,I found this blue jumpsuit which I was gifted by my aunt.

The first time I saw this jumpsuit,I was in love with it but sadly never got a chance to wear it.Anyways,I finally decided to shoot it  first,before wearing the same to any place.Since the jumpsuit had a very deep neck,I decided to wear white spaghetti (I just din't want to get it altered )going with the combination.Moving on,I paired the blue jumpsuit with Brown stretchable belt,Nude heels,Beige bag(keeping it neutral),wore round sunglasses and did a messy braid,to further add boho look.

Don't forget to Follow me on-

Facebook 
Twitter  
Instagram 

Photo Credits - Scorpion Paparazzo 

Love 
Anchal Mehra