The Crop Story..



















As you know i am not the kind of girl whose got flat tummy or great abs(don't care about that though) and who could  flaunt her tummy wearing Crop top.
Off-course,I love Crop tops and I have to confess,the first time I saw crop top hanging in a store.I just wanted to buy it the very moment.` 
But I obviously had to come up with something,which will make it look good on my body and I came up with this idea of wearing the crop top/shirt with Maxi Skirt.It not only helped me hide my tummy but also I felt confident wearing it with a bit of skin show.. :)
To all those girls,who do not have flat tummy like mine and wants to wear crop top then you can always wear it with Maxi skirt or High-waisted Bottoms.
I wore my Crop shirt with vertical striped maxi skirt and to break this monochrome look,carried red sling paired it with round sunglasses.
This maxi skirt i am wearing is from Forever21,Crop shirt from Rajouri market(Delhi),borrowed this red sling from my friend and last round sunglasses from Forever21.

Photo Credits - Scorpion Paparazzo (Vriti Sehdev)
Location - Miranda House,Delhi University