Aztec Denim Jeans












Denim on Denim,has been quite in trend from last  3 to 4 months.Denim can give you both Rough look as well as Chic look.My idea behind this look,was to deviate from regular denim on denim,by adding twist to it.Added my favorite Aztec Denims.

I found these Aztec Denim Jeans at Primark,London.

Primark,they have got latest trends at affordable price,making it one my favourite store in London.

Ok,back to topic..The denim jacket is again from Primark.The black stretchy i am wearing is also from Primark..I think i should name myself Primark Girl..I got so many things from this store.(will show you in my coming posts)You can then know,how much time I spent in this store.
Paired it with my Coach Aviators and River Island Bag.

Photo Credits -Greta Khawbung
Location-Samsara Resort,Jim Corbett


Love
Anchal Mehra (Primark Girl :P )